To develop software in-house requires time, skilled manpower, and expensive programs and equipment. Offshore development is a cost effective alternative to developing software in-house. Ontrack?s Infrastructure, proven Offshore Development Methodology, its skilled and experienced Human Resource, experienced Management Team and Technology Expertise makes it an ideal offshore partner to realise the true benefits of ODC (Offshore Development Center).
Ontrack's Offshore Value Proposition is:
- It will provide a High Performance dedicated software team.
- Provide a High Quality, affordable, offshore scaleable infrastructure.
- International Agreement will protect IP and Copyright.
- Multilingual 7*24 hour operation can be assured.
- Zero start up cost.
- Option of Onsite Project coordinator.
- Tracking your project on a daily basis through our Project Workbench.
Ontrack provides entire teams of specialized software engineers to take responsibility of an IT function within the client organization or department. Ontrack's flexible resources take responsibility for staffing and managing the Project and will provide the client with regular reports to ensure that the client seamlessly controls the project in totality.
- Increased business efficiency and shortened elapsed time due to time differences.
- Optimal utilization of resources and long-term, high-quality, cost-effective and comprehensive service.
- Domain and technological expertise.
- Access to our technologies, methodologies, tools and practices.
- Enhances development capacity of customer, minimizes and substantially reduces risk.
- Attention to a single customer - includes process, project and people management.
- Customer-specific environment, processes and security norms.
Efficient project co-ordination between the onsite team and the offsite center.
Global Delivery Centre
Plot Y-18, EP-Block, Sector-V, Salt Lake
Kolkata - 700 091, India
Phone: +91-33-2357 2555/56/60/61, 9831898561/98562
Fax: +91-33-2357 2564
UAE Development Centre
P.O. Box 3153, Fujairah, UAE
Telephone : +971 (9) 228 1464 / + 971 (50) 6907209
Fax: +971 (9) 228 1465
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org