An Enterprise Business Solutions brings together information from every corner of your company and lets you analyze it to make more profitable decisions. An Enterprise Business Solutions offers its customers a cross-industry enterprise business solution for the mid-market typically designed for unique business processes for real, practical, on-the-ground business concern worldwide.
The USP of having a EBS within an organization is to have a fully integrated software solution that can be customized to unique requirements, all the way down to individual user, who can easily manage their workspace for maximum productivity. All the functionalities can be made available on the web for the convenience of clients? employees, customers, vendors and partners.
Benefits of implementing an Enterprise Business Solutions are:
- Richness of functionality
- Ease of use
- Ease of customization
- Lower total cost of ownership
Ontrack provides Microsoft Enterprise Business solutions for the ERP requirements to its customers across the globe. It is one of Microsoft?s seven divisions, with 3800 employees, 4500 partners, 40 years in industry and 285000 satisfied customers worldwide. Microsoft Business Solutions applications optimize strategic business processes across Financial Management, Supply Chain Management, Production, Analytics, Human Resources Management, Project Management, Customer Relationship Management, Field Service Management, E-Commerce, and Retail Management.
By choosing Microsoft Business Solutions, the following benefits can be achieved vis-?-vis other enterprise solutions / customized solutions:
- The software being from the world?s largest and most reputed organization, Microsoft, ensures complete reliability and insurance against future technology disturbance
- Complete localization is built in, viz. Excise, Sales Tax, Service Tax, Tax Deducted at Source (TDS), VAT, etc.
- Seamless integration of all functional areas with powerful, easy-to-use features in each of Financials, Purchase, Production, Sales, Inventory, CRM, HR & Payroll
- Future changes in regulations of Govt. of India can be taken care of by the solution.
- Complete support from Functional & Technical Experts of Ontrack Systems during and post-implementation stage.
Ontrack also provides full range of SAP services that address the needs of organisations throughout the lifecycle of their SAP system - from initial implementation through to support and ongoing development.
Our portfolio of services include:
- Study of a client's existing business process and documentation of the same so that SAP can be configured to meet that client's requirements.
- Gap analysis to see where SAP cannot be configured to suit the client's requirements. A decision needs to be taken in such situations whether Add-on programming should be done or Business Processes should be changed or both.
- Based upon various parameters, hardware sizing is done and hardware is put into place. For this, SAP has a small application on their website.
- SAP Application Server and Database Server are installed in 3 (Development, Test, Production) or 2 (Development and Production) system landscape depending upon client's requirements.
- SAP GUI front-end is installed on client machines to access SAP Server.
- SAP System Administrator creates various logons for Configures and Developers.
- SAP System Administrator creates transport paths from one system to the next (Development to Test and Production).
- SAP Configuration Consultants do the Configuration based upon Business Processes.
- Developers develop Add-on SAP objects.
- Configuration and Development is tested in Development and Test environment and migrated to the production environment.
- End users are trained to use SAP.
- Master data and Open items from Legacy system are migrated to SAP using various mechanisms.
- SAP goes live.
- SAP Post Go-live support.
- SAP Rollouts, Up gradation and patches
Apart from FI (Finance), CO (Controlling), SD (Sales and Distribution), MM (Material Management) and TR (Treasury) Modules, we provide consultancy for PP (Production Planning), HR (Human Resources) and BW (Business Data Warehousing) modules.
Our BASIS Consultancy includes Hardware Sizing, SAP Installation and Upgrade, and User, System & Database Administration.