Ontrack’s Electronic Tendering platform has been adopted by various
government departments and public sector undertakings and hosted
tenders for electronic bidding for the first time. The tendering platform
has been designed to comply with the regulations of the Indian IT act
2000 and the Central IT Ministry guidelines for e-tendering.
The Solution Framework is PKI enabled (Public Key Infrastructure
Enabled) and tendertimes.com can now issue Class II digital
certificates to bidders, authorities and the general public due to their
partnership with SafeScrypt Limited, who are a certifying authority
approved by the Controller of Certifying Authorities, Government of
- System data is encrypted with 1024 bit RSA and the
communication through internet is secured through 128-bit SSL
- System architecture secured through PKI in conformance to
Indian IT Act 2000.
- The Bid Documents are embedded with watermark of LOGO with
unique bar code.
- Client side software will be installed at Tender Issuing authority
office where the authorized person will open the bid documents
through this software.
- An automated comparative chart of all the bids submitted is
generated after the tender opening through this software.
- Saving of valuable time, cost and manpower for printing and
distribution of Bid documents by Tender Authority.
- Enhanced vendor participation through competitive and quality bid
due to All India and Global reach of the Internet.
- More transparency in the Bidding process.
- Accessible 24 hours from all over the World.
- Saves valuable time for Bidders in preparation of Bid Documents.
- Improved vendor relationship.
The process involved in online tendering includes the following steps:
- Sending of tender document and Notice to tendertimes.com
- Creation of Bid Document and Notice Inviting Tenders
- Parameter Setting for Date & Time for Tender Document Uploading
- Confirmation of hosting and request for authentication
- Authentication of tender documents after verification of date time & other details
- Issue of Tenders
- Download of the Bid document by the bidders
- Permission of posting of corrigendum to tenderers
- Submission of the Offer
- Filling up of the Bid document
- Digitally sign the Bid data
- EMD payment through payment gateway
- Storing the Bid data:
- Opening of tender
- Preparation of comparative statement