Sound Infrastructure enhances employee productivity, and complements growth and technological advancements. It also forms the base on which we architect high quality solutions for our clients.
Our office premises in Ekdalia, in Kolkata, India house two major wings of Ontrack, the Portal Division and the Service and Support Division. It comprises a three-storied building spanning an area of 5,500 sq feet and comprising more than a hundred employees. The Software Development Center at Salt Lake, Kolkata spans 10,000 sq feet and comprises of a three storied building.
1. 12,000 sq. ft. facilities
2. Conference Hall, Classroom, Library
3. ISDN/ Leased lines
4. 1000 Mbps Network Backbone & 100 Mbps Switched LAN to Desktops
5. Connectivity: 128 kbps fully dedicated leased line connection to Internet, Multiple point-to-point 64 Kbps satellite links & Power backup and power generation systems.
6. Servers: 100 MBPS network consisting of an IBM RS6000 server running AIX with SecureWay firewall and other Intel-based servers running Windows 2000 Advanced Server, NT, LINUX (Suse & Redhat), Netware 5.1, SCO Unix 5.x.
7. Microsoft ? Includes three tier n layer web based applications, 2 tier classic client server applications, and desktop applications. Platforms used are .NET, C/VC++, COM, Visual Basic and ASP.
8. Oracle ?Developer 2000 (Forms/reports 6i).
9. Java ? JRUN/Weblogic/Websphere/ as the application servers, Tomcat as the web server and Jbuilder/VAJ as the development tools. Platforms used are J2EE/J2ME.
10. IBM ? Content Management, IBM Websphere.
11. Databases - Oracle 8i/9i, SQL Server, mySQL, DB2 UDB, PostgreSQL and ZODB.
12. Opensource ? Python and C as the development languages, and Zope as the application server.
13. SAP ? SAP R/3 technical and functional expertise.
14. CASE Tools ? Rational Rose, UML.
15. Configuration Management - CVS/VSS.
16. Macromedia ? Dreamweaver, Flash, Director, Freehand.
17. Adobe ? Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere.